Weaving a Web of Poems

All these poems are written by me, a montreal paul. Poems posted here are indexed at http://alouan-maloua.blogspot.com/2006/08/index.html. You may copy any of these poems, in part or in full, provided that 1) You don't change the poem; 2) You credit your source (eg. "by a montreal paul, Weaving a Web of Poems (http://alouan-maloua.blogspot.com/)"); 3) You don't use it to make money for yourself or for any commercial purpose.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Montréal, Québec, Canada

I am the keeper of the woven words and paper words at a non-profit organisation here in Montreal- I also weave words in paper worlds and bring imagined worlds to life through theatre in my spare time. I also scratch around on a guitar, writing songs and then trying to learn them. I am discovering that I can do many more things than I once thought possible.

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Well, I Just Don't Know

It`s…well, it`s kind of hard to put it into words,
since I don`t really know what it is,
or should I say, what it was,
as it is no more

-I think- therefore I don`t know
any more than you do anymore,
if indeed I ever did,
if the deeds that I did

were somehow to be explained,
I could explain away, and did
but whatever I hid away,
it was not the truth of the matter.

The truth- as I saw it- is what I told

If all the telling didn`t add up,
well, neither did the seeing of it

Tell me what you thought of it
if you feel so inclined, for I`ve a mind
to hear some truth in another`s voice,
however impure,
when I can`t be sure
of hearing truth in mine


Index

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home