Weaving a Web of Poems

All these poems are written by me, a montreal paul. Poems posted here are indexed at http://alouan-maloua.blogspot.com/2006/08/index.html. You may copy any of these poems, in part or in full, provided that 1) You don't change the poem; 2) You credit your source (eg. "by a montreal paul, Weaving a Web of Poems (http://alouan-maloua.blogspot.com/)"); 3) You don't use it to make money for yourself or for any commercial purpose.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Montréal, Québec, Canada

I am the keeper of the woven words and paper words at a non-profit organisation here in Montreal- I also weave words in paper worlds and bring imagined worlds to life through theatre in my spare time. I also scratch around on a guitar, writing songs and then trying to learn them. I am discovering that I can do many more things than I once thought possible.

Monday, December 04, 2006

Waterflow

I am the water
trickling from ice,
running into streams,
into lakes,
flowing into and down rivers,
into seas,
in currents across oceans,
running through pipes
and out of taps
into sinks
and down drains,
sprayed through showers,
flushed into
and down
toilets,

flowing in your blood,
running into and out of
every cell in every body
of every living being.

I get around
and I've been around
and I can tell you
that nothing is pure.
I get into things and things get into me.

I am the flow that brings life.
But some of the things that have been getting into me have made me the flow
that brings death along with life.

I get into things and things get into me,
but fewer living beings live in my flow these days.

I flow through oceans that humans have cleaned out with nets.
They "cleanse" with poisons and pollute me with poisons,
forgetting that what they put into me so that it may flow away from them returns unto them:
for I get around,and it comes around

I flow by and flow through the places you have built to insulate yourselves from reality.
We cannot insulate ourselves from the reality you are creating.
You yourselves will find that your insulation is an illusion,
for what is done to us is done to you.

I am the flow and we are all in that flow. Feel it flowing over you and through you and feel what you are losing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home