Weaving a Web of Poems

All these poems are written by me, a montreal paul. Poems posted here are indexed at http://alouan-maloua.blogspot.com/2006/08/index.html. You may copy any of these poems, in part or in full, provided that 1) You don't change the poem; 2) You credit your source (eg. "by a montreal paul, Weaving a Web of Poems (http://alouan-maloua.blogspot.com/)"); 3) You don't use it to make money for yourself or for any commercial purpose.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Montréal, Québec, Canada

I am the keeper of the woven words and paper words at a non-profit organisation here in Montreal- I also weave words in paper worlds and bring imagined worlds to life through theatre in my spare time. I also scratch around on a guitar, writing songs and then trying to learn them. I am discovering that I can do many more things than I once thought possible.

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Forever and a Day

So I said forever, whatever forever means,
A series of scenes stretching endlessly off into infinity:
that's something I can't see or imagine, just how thinly
stretched out can reality be?

We say things without thinking of what they mean
My hope clings to things so elusive, so unseen
as to seem beyond all sense, did I hear you ask for evidence?

But then again, can there be an end? Isn't there a place,
a space beyond every horizon, however unimagined?
Forever's a hope undimmed, but on this you can depend:
in this world we live in, things come to an end


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home