Weaving a Web of Poems

All these poems are written by me, a montreal paul. Poems posted here are indexed at http://alouan-maloua.blogspot.com/2006/08/index.html. You may copy any of these poems, in part or in full, provided that 1) You don't change the poem; 2) You credit your source (eg. "by a montreal paul, Weaving a Web of Poems (http://alouan-maloua.blogspot.com/)"); 3) You don't use it to make money for yourself or for any commercial purpose.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Montréal, Québec, Canada

I am the keeper of the woven words and paper words at a non-profit organisation here in Montreal- I also weave words in paper worlds and bring imagined worlds to life through theatre in my spare time. I also scratch around on a guitar, writing songs and then trying to learn them. I am discovering that I can do many more things than I once thought possible.

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Of Tales Lost in Broken Time

I fought for the freedom to surrender, crushed by victory, consoled by defeat,
A play within a play within a life, within a dream
All I believed was that I should believe a bit of something, more of another,
true in every sense including nonsense

No more of more of the same thing,
Nothing from nothing, with nothing to say- blissfully oblivious to its non-existence
A question answered with a question, words without weight or meaning, soaring gracefully

Imprints are left by weighty words,
oppressing with authority
Impressions of hidden wounds,
onrushing crushing memory

Just about time for gravity
to be lightened up by levity,

Just about time for victory's
mirage to be left behind
for the peace one could find
in embracing defeat


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home