Weaving a Web of Poems

All these poems are written by me, a montreal paul. Poems posted here are indexed at http://alouan-maloua.blogspot.com/2006/08/index.html. You may copy any of these poems, in part or in full, provided that 1) You don't change the poem; 2) You credit your source (eg. "by a montreal paul, Weaving a Web of Poems (http://alouan-maloua.blogspot.com/)"); 3) You don't use it to make money for yourself or for any commercial purpose.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Montréal, Québec, Canada

I am the keeper of the woven words and paper words at a non-profit organisation here in Montreal- I also weave words in paper worlds and bring imagined worlds to life through theatre in my spare time. I also scratch around on a guitar, writing songs and then trying to learn them. I am discovering that I can do many more things than I once thought possible.

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Lies & Life

I`m dying, But very slowly I hope, Was I lying, No it was just the softest soap, A comfortable clean, Must be believed to be seen, Must be seen to be believed, but the things you saw decieved

I`m lying, down on the ground. To see if someone comes around, to bury me, to hurry me to my final destination, a morbid situation, but no morbid action, so I feel satisfaction, once again I see, the life fire still breathes in me

A life built on lies, crumbles and dies, when the power denies, denies power to the other, when money denies, denies money to the other, when one cuts off the other, ends up being cut off forever, raises himelf up to take a tumble, thought sleeping dogs would surely lie, but the lies crumble and life starts to die, the life fire departs from your eye, no longer does it burn, will it ever return?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home