Weaving a Web of Poems

All these poems are written by me, a montreal paul. Poems posted here are indexed at http://alouan-maloua.blogspot.com/2006/08/index.html. You may copy any of these poems, in part or in full, provided that 1) You don't change the poem; 2) You credit your source (eg. "by a montreal paul, Weaving a Web of Poems (http://alouan-maloua.blogspot.com/)"); 3) You don't use it to make money for yourself or for any commercial purpose.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Montréal, Québec, Canada

I am the keeper of the woven words and paper words at a non-profit organisation here in Montreal- I also weave words in paper worlds and bring imagined worlds to life through theatre in my spare time. I also scratch around on a guitar, writing songs and then trying to learn them. I am discovering that I can do many more things than I once thought possible.

Monday, August 21, 2006

Something of Beauty

Something of beauty bathes you in its splendour.
And you admire it and you let it be what it is.
Nothing stops it from slipping away from your sight,
Yet there it remains, staying within your reach.
But the thought that it could one day be gone becomes poison to your soul,
So one day, you grab hold of it,
And it breaks. Beyond repair. Gone forever.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home